What information do we collect?
LK Tech Club Incubator LLC d/b/a Lift.Kitchen (hereinafter, “Lift.Kitchen”, “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collect information from you when you register on our site and gather data when you participate in the forum by reading, writing, and evaluating the content shared here.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail Address.
When registered and posting, we record the IP address that the post originated from. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site — we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
What is your data retention policy?
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 90 days.
- Retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts no more than 5 years.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s
hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to
recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your
aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site
experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to
assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted
to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable
information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site,
conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this
information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is
appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights,
property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided
to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on
our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We
therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or
older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
information collected offline.